*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051825-Goals-are-worthwhile
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1051825 added June 29, 2023 at 10:45am
Restrictions: None
Goals are worthwhile
July 1st is coming right up. Have you reflected on the first half of 2023? Did things go as you hoped? Do you have goals for the second half of 2023?

BCOF Insignia signature dancing owl


No to the first question. I'm not sure I was hoping for anything special out of this year. I don't really have any goals for the year. I have some things I would like to see happen. Making them as goals isn't an option. Goals to me are things I intend to work toward and be sure to accomplish. The only real goal now is to pay the taxes for the year and keep the monthly bills paid so I can continue to live here. That is an ongoing goal for many years before this and many years to come.

I was included in a recent craft show so I spent some time this month crafting a couple dog leashes and some bookmarks. The craft show was last Saturday, and it was interesting to spend a day away from home. I met a lot of people and even though it rained we had a canopy set up, so the intermittent rain was not a problem. There was not a large turn out because of weather I suppose. The temperatures were warm, and it was in a scenic location. Maybe I will go to another sometime.

I'll think about goals. Maybe I can rouse myself to make a few. Have a good 4th of July celebration.

© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051825-Goals-are-worthwhile