*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051989-May-it-be
by NelY
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2292262
... where my muse goes for 2023 ...
#1051989 added July 2, 2023 at 2:36am
Restrictions: None
May it be.
         The first rays of dawn have graced the sky, casting a gentle glow upon the world. As I awaken, a sense of curiosity envelops me, and I am left pondering the whereabouts of those elusive beings. They have yet to grace me with their presence, even though the hands of time insist they should have arrived long ago. It was as if they harboured no intentions to undertake any action. They exist in my world as a constant presence, unfazed by the ever-changing circumstances that surround them, their unwavering support transcending the boundaries of time and place. It could be said that there exists the potential for their advancement, yet one cannot discount the equally conceivable notion that it is I who has undergone a transformation. Speaking for myself, I must confess that I do not find it plausible. No matter the course of events, rest assured that I will remain steadfastly stationed, awaiting their arrival. I find myself cognizant of the fact that this may not be the most optimal path for me to embark upon; nevertheless, existence will persist irrespective of the decisions we elect to make. There exists a certain subset of individuals who, for reasons unbeknownst to me, do not possess the inclination to engage in a particular activity. This fact, I must confess, does not perturb me in the slightest. The rationale behind their lack of desire, whatever it may be, holds no significance in my eyes. Faith, for me, resides in the profound awareness that, inevitably, that elusive door shall swing open, revealing their enigmatic presence and their mischievous smirks, all because I steadfastly refused to relinquish them. This, I am certain, is an eventuality that shall come to pass.

© Copyright 2023 NelY (UN: nely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NelY has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051989-May-it-be