*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052388
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1052388 added September 12, 2023 at 3:09am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - The Sound of Freedom
It was early morning on July 8th, 2023, and you are waking up early to leave the hospital! You were so relieve to have your girlfriend come and pick you up from the hospital! As you arrive at your house, you see something that you DIDN'T want to see...a cop car!

It was, once again, the cousin of Ross's psychopathic friend, and he is over at your house because the neighbors have complained about a rancid smell coming from your yard! You started to think about what would cause such a horrible smell, but then remember that you all forgot to pick up the trash...from the 4th of July party! Of course, there was another dilemma...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN PAYING THE TRASH BILL!!! So you, and your girlfriend, had to gather up the garbage in the hot sun just to make this damn pig happy!


You then had to call over your sister so that you could use her BRAND NEW car as a makeshift DUMP TRUCK and take it all to the dump!
A sibling's car which is full of trash.

About an hour later, you would receive angry text messages from her, complaining about how her whole car REEKS like a dumpster now and there are possibly maggots in the back of her car!


You didn't like having to do things like this, but when utility companies charge you too much, you HAVE TO TAKE ACTION! After you and your girlfriend wash off the filth from your bodies in the shower, you would check up that asshole brother Ross's twitter and see what he is up to...and he is watching another new movie!
Movie poster for the new movie "Sound of Freedom"


You hate to admit it, but this movie looks pretty damn good! You then decided to get your camera equipment ready and...

"Hey honey, I want to go see a movie tonight!

You freeze in place as you realize that she wanted to see that dumb movie "No Hard Feelings."


You didn't want to see this stupid crap and try to talk your girlfriend out of it, but she starts to blow a gasket, telling you that she is still pissed off from having to pick up all the trash earlier and if you don't do this, she is breaking up with you!

You, once again, give into defeat and agree to go with her.

As you are watching this lame ass movie, you are sitting in your chair with a huge sulk on your face!


After you two leave the movies, your girlfriend wanted to go to a Thai restaurant your brother went to quite a bit back in the day and decided to go there.
The front outside shot of the Thai restaurant "Rawz"

You two would then leave the restaurant with a gut full of noodles, pork, and shrimp!

However, as you two arrive home, your stomachs start to cramp up again! You two knew what this means and as soon as you park the SUV into the driveway, you both rushed into the house, sat on a toilet, and began to empty out your bowels, stinking up the whole house in the process!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052388