*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052526
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1052526 added July 12, 2023 at 3:09pm
Restrictions: None
Hagar's Perspective
Prompt: Imagine yourself in the place of Hagar, Sara's maid. Write about how you think her story would have been from her perspective.

Sara asked Hagar to be with her husband so she could have a baby because Sara couldn't. Hagar did. She had a son and Sara was jealous and then she had her own son and had Abraham cast Hagar out. Hagar only done as she was told. She was a slave. Hagar felt used and worthless. If she would have said No, she would have been fired. Hagar didn't understand why she was dismissed along with her son. Hagar felt lonely and sad and she and her son were on their own. God provided for them. Hagar felt bitter and treated unfairly. She felt unwanted and Abraham should have at least kept his son. God didn't forget Hagar but waiting is hard. I thought Sara was mean. Things worked out but the hurt until things worked out was hard. Hagar would feel like she did wrong. It worked out.

An image for my blog group

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052526