*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052812
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #2299985
Emerald Joh Jonson lives in Bleakburn in the state of New Massah
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1052812 added July 31, 2023 at 4:13pm
Restrictions: None
Emerald Joh Jonson
Emerald Joh Jonson let out a loud belch as he shifted his massive gut into a more comfortable position his high priestess approached down the aisle of the dilapidated church stopping at a distance of ten paces from the altar and bowed low her bulging belly scraping the floor her crimson hair pooling around her head, without looking up she said, "the other gods have arrived." Emerald Joh's thick lips curled in a sneer. everything was proceeding exactly as he had foreseen. one of his acolytes approached. before the young boy could react, he had been shoved into Emerald Joh's gaping maw.


the first to arrive was Fullmassa the Goddess of Breast Vore, she was wearing a black silk wrap around dress her LLL cup breasts rested atop her pronounced gut.

the last to arrive were Parrlassa and Parrmassa the twin gods of incest.

"Why have you summoned us here, Joh." asked Parrlassa as she gently stroked her brother's arm distractedly.

"You are being rude." Her brother said sternly, he seemed about to say something else, but a look from Fullmassa stopped him. "It is a valid question, why have we been summoned here."
Emerald Joh said after taking a moment to shift his massive bulk finally he said. "We have resided here in obscurity for many years as the leaders of this world have squandered the gifts that we gave them. they exist to serve us, yet we hide in the shadows."
© Copyright 2023 Mr. Fill (UN: glarg1675 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Fill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052812