*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052926-Stupid-Things-and-Weird-Things
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2251646
Well, here it goes! 'The Bard's Hall Contest' got me blogging again, so wish me luck!
#1052926 added July 22, 2023 at 12:58pm
Restrictions: None
Stupid Things and Weird Things
I hated the green new deal the minute it was brought up in 2019 by Alexander Ocasio-Cortez - Preaching it would be great for the 'carbon footprint' to eliminate cow farts. Sounds stupid, right?

Now I find out today that they are cutting down 16 million trees to put up windmills! When is the stupidity going to end? The recession is here and it is going to get worse, We need a new president that doesn't do stupid things and tries to destroy our country.

On a lighter note, did you see this peculiar piece of footage circulating online? It's picturing a woman, in the UK, seemingly seems frozen in time - an eerie moment for sure! Could it be a proverbial glitch in the matrix? Little is known about the circumstances surrounding the odd video, also shared on Tik Tok last week. In the footage, a woman seems to be stuck in mid-stride as she strolls down the sidewalk and one bewildered witness exclaims "Why is she frozen?" Although she resumes walking a few seconds later, the individual who filmed the video claims that she had remained still "for a minute." If nobody saw this phenomenon, the link is down below.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/watch-strange-viral-video-shows-woman-fro...

© Copyright 2023 Jeannie (UN: sjs55049 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeannie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052926-Stupid-Things-and-Weird-Things