*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052938
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1052938 added July 22, 2023 at 6:26pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Oppenheimer
It was July 17th, 2023, and you are still reeling from last weekend's beat down! You would be waking up to your girlfriend cooking up some Mac n' Cheese with cubes of ham for the children.


You would ask her what you are eating and she would simply give you a bowl...of salad!


You feel insulted and demand that she cook you a REAL meal, but she just gets angry and tells you that it was for cheating on her last weekend! You again tell her that you didn't cheat on her, you just simply set foot in a strip joint! She still gives you an angry look before giving you the bowl! As you angrily munch away at the salad, you would check on your asshole brother's twitter and see he is eating Onion Stew cooked up by a friend of his!


You couldn't fucking believe it! HE IS EATING A GOURMET MEAL WHILE YOU ARE STUCK EATING SALADS!!!

Later that week, on July 22nd, 2023, and you, in a fit of rage, once again check in on that asshole's twitter and see he is seeing a new horror movie, "Cobweb!"
Movie poster for the new horror movie "Cobweb"

You then tell your girlfriend to get the kids ready to be dropped off at their grandparents' house, because you are going back to the movies to stalk your brother again!

You arrive at the theater and you spot his psychopath friend's service truck and park a row behind it. You then would manage to sneak your way into the theater and into the showroom where the two were. Things were going as planned until the intro of the movie started, and you get scared out of your freaking mind!


As you run out of the theater, you would lean onto the SUV while breathing very heavily. You would then go from feeling fright to feeling pissed off and start to punch into the SUV!


Your girlfriend would then calm you down before you two would head to the other movie theater that is at the mall in the ghetto part of town.

Instead of getting tickets for the horror movie, you would get tickets for Oppenheimer instead.


You would then go into the showroom and take your seats.


Holy shit, that movie was long! It's almost as long as those dumb Indian movies that your brother likes to go to! But anyways, you still enjoyed the movie, but you are still a bit tensed up from the horror movie earlier...
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052938