*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053029
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1053029 added July 25, 2023 at 10:39am
Restrictions: None
Happiness
Prompt: Joy asked what we thought happiness was when we were a kid and if it met our expectations and how we see happiness now.

When I was a little girl, I thought happiness would be to be like Cinderella and live in a fairy tale. Playing with Barbie and listening to The Beatles was happiness. With Dad being in the Air Force, I just wanted one permanent home. Being with my grandparents when Dad was in Vietnam made me happy. Having friends in Indiana and living in Indiana was happiness.

Being in Drama Class; Beauty Pageants, on the Annual Staff, Paper Staff and Reporter for the local paper was happiness. Going out on a date and having a boyfriend was happiness. Going to the Prom was happiness.

Going to College, having a boyfriend and being in activities was happiness.

Having a job in Nursing was not happiness. It started out as being happy but that changed.

Getting married, having my son was happiness. Moving into our house was happiness. Having a cat was happiness. My kitty died. That wasn't happiness . Having another kitty is happiness.

The house burning down. Health issues. That isn't happiness. A boss who was a bag was not happiness.

Getting two books published is happiness. Being on WDC is happiness. Getting good reviews is happiness.

Hearing from old friends is happiness. Christmas always brings happiness. Getting good news from the Doctor brings happiness.

I hope after my knee surgery,I will have happiness. I can go shopping and walk without leg pain. I am retired and hope for silver linings.I pray and am a Christian but I am not perfect. I pray to get better and happiness will be mine again.

This is happiness to me
Princess and her fox image.

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053029