*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053175-Ruminations-of-a-Certain-Aged-Woman
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1053175 added July 27, 2023 at 8:35pm
Restrictions: None
Ruminations of a Certain Aged Woman
Well, I've gone down another rabbit hole...this time, I hope to stay here! Got to spend time on the phone with my youngest daughter, Rachael. I cherish the time we spend talking, as we try to encourage each other, and pray for one another and for others. Today was especially meaningful. We've both watched the movie "War Room".

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=movie+War+Room&sourceid=opera&ie=UT...

We have now decided that we both need a war room of our own. She sent me pictures of an area in her unused den that she will be making her prayer space. I am going to do some revamping of my computer area, as I don't yet have my own room.

We shared scriptures and prayed for each other: for wisdom, for discernment, and for encouragement. Family members and friends also were prayed for. I felt especially tender-hearted after praying with my daughter. We are going to try to do this at least a couple times a month. I am very excited about this. I feel a little like Paul writing letters to Timothy and to other churches both to encourage and admonish as needed. I'm not saying that I have the spiritual maturity as Paul, nor am I as smart as he was, but I am feeling that perhaps this is something I can do as a type of ministry. *Shock2* *Mindblown*. It is at least a place to start.

Anyway, that's the marbles rolling around in my head today. Blessings to you for reading this. Comments, suggestions, ideas and prayer requests all welcome.

*Hug1**Smile**Hug2* *HeartP*


signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053175-Ruminations-of-a-Certain-Aged-Woman