*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053229-Blogging-Circle-of-Friends---Entry-for-728--word-prompts
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1053229 added July 28, 2023 at 4:17pm
Restrictions: None
Blogging Circle of Friends - Entry for 7/28 -word prompts
Definitely not going to make this easy...LOL.

I have found it therapeutic for me to do write a blog. I would love to do it daily, but I will have to warm up to that kind of discipline *FacePalm*. To those who have mastered this art, I salute you. *Salute* To those, like me, who haven't - well, just hang in there. *Sloth*

There is a certain hierarchy, in my opinion to blogging. Self-care is a good start. Don't feel that if you don't blog everyday that you are a failure. Sometimes, things just happen; life is like that. *Think* Sometimes you just have to go with the flow. Other times, you can just block out a certain time, and blog for all you are worth. Don't think about what you are writing...just have at it. *Type*

Maybe mix it up - Write for fun one day, then the next, set a goal - there is no right or wrong way to go about it, in my opinion - just do it (sounds like an advertisement *FacePalm* ) Throw caution to the wind, and let loose. You can always edit later if you think that is something that needs to be done. *PenR*

So, with this in mind, I have written this hopefully encouraging note on blogging. Give yourself grace! There is no mean predator-like monster that will "zap" you for getting it wrong. No one is going to put you into an institution (at least I hope not *Shock2* for just having fun.

And last, but not least, don't fill your cart to overflowing...the point is to have fun, develop some good habits, and hopefully become successful in your blogging adventure. Now...go gett'em!


Just my two-cents' worth.








Use these words in your blog: cart, hierarchy, warm, predator, institution, block, mix and think. Have fun!




signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053229-Blogging-Circle-of-Friends---Entry-for-728--word-prompts