*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053231
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1053231 added July 28, 2023 at 5:03pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone Bad - Talk to Me!
It was July 26th, 2023, and you, along with the rest of your family, is quite pissed off. Mainly because that asshole brother Ross of yours is going down to New Orleans this weekend for some wrestling events. Meanwhile, you are stuck up here, with your heifer of a girlfriend with the screaming little shits! This made your blood boil so much that you just wanted to punch some holes here and there!

On July 27th, 2023, you find that there is a new horror movie coming out, "Talk to Me."


You then tell your girlfriend about your weekend plans about you going to a horror movie with a friend of yours. She would roll her eyes and says whatever, go have fun!

Your overweight friend would then pick you up at home and take you to the movies. Hopefully, going out for a bit will help get your mind off of recent events. As soon as you two arrive at the theater, you would quickly grab your snacks and find your seats.


That was quite possibly, the best movie in ages! It's just a damn shame that all of those asswipe writers are on strike right now.


You wish that you and your family could travel to California and force these people back to work with firearms, but of course, your brother Ross has no qualms with this because this means MORE SHITTY FOREIGN FILMS IN THE MOVIE THEATERS!

Just as you and your friend are leaving the movie theater, you would get a phone call...it's from your girlfriend, and she wants you to take her and the kids out to eat. You were thinking of taking them to Chuck E. Cheese's or something, but she wanted to go big tonight...she wants to go to that fancy restaurant that was Ross's favorite restaurant long ago.
Picture of the fancy Cotton Restaurant.

You tell her that you didn't have that much money left and you are full from eating buckets of popcorn, but she just gets mad and starts yelling at you over the phone! Your friend would end up dropping you off at the house and you would begrudgingly take your girlfriend and kids to the restaurant. After your group sits down and get your meals, your son would start reaching over into your plate, grab some random food and starts throwing it across the restaurant. You became incredibly embarrassed by this and placed your son between your girlfriend and daughter. When dessert time came around, you and your girlfriend split a pudding while drinking daiquiris. Of course, when the kids see the daiquiris, they thought you two were getting fruit smoothies. When the children started to cling to the glasses of daiquiris, you eventually snapped and started yelling at the kids. The kids would, once again, bust out crying and you end up getting evil glares from your girlfriend.

After you paid for the extravagant meals, you and your girlfriend would then get into the SUV and head home as the kids continue to wail loudly for the next hour or two.

(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053231