*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053269
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #2299985
Emerald Joh Jonson lives in Bleakburn in the state of New Massah
#1053269 added July 31, 2023 at 4:11pm
Restrictions: None
Monica Hasst part 1
"I'm too old for this." Monica Hasst thought as she stumbled down the trash strewn alley. she saw with a sinking heart that she was being led to a side entrance to the temple of Emerald Joh Jonson. She felt the urge to fight her captors. but that would only result in a swift death. she was half dragged half led down innumerable hallways until her guards finally stopped in front of a plain wooden door.

at some imperceptible cue the door opened silently, her guards shoved her roughly inside and were gone before she could turn to look at them. Monica glanced at her surroundings, she found hers elf in a long narrow room. there were two cots lined against one wall, the room was dimly lit though there was no discernable light source. at the far end of the room a small frail looking figure was standing in front of a desk, the messiness of the desk, was jarring compared to the neatness of the rest of the room.



© Copyright 2023 Mr. Fill (UN: glarg1675 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Fill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053269