*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053346
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #2299985
Emerald Joh Jonson lives in Bleakburn in the state of New Massah
#1053346 added July 31, 2023 at 4:09pm
Restrictions: None
Monica hasst part 2
"it's not the end of the world." said a thin reedy voice the shadows of the hood as Monica sat kneeling on the bare cement floor. "Come." said the voice it was a simple command. Monica knelt there for a moment then rose to her feet. she was about to speak but instead just held out her bound hands her mysterious host looked at them then said "ahh, there is no need for those." and pressed her thumb to the inside of Monicas wrists and with a hiss the manacles turned to dust. then turned and led Monica out into the hallway then down a flight of stairs down a short hallway then down another flight of stairs until they reached a large silver door. then the figure turned and said "through this door is your destiny. you will become a god's champion but in in accepting this fate you will doom millions to death in the belly of a god and they will thank you for the privilege."
© Copyright 2023 Mr. Fill (UN: glarg1675 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Fill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053346