*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053432
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1053432 added August 1, 2023 at 9:41pm
Restrictions: None
Teleportation Device
Prompt: Joy asked if we found a teleportation device, where would we go? To the past? The present or what?

I would go to Jane Austen's time, the Medieval Times to visit the Princesses and Kings. I would spend the day with gypsies and pirates but those pirates had better behave. I would make them like Captain Jack Sparrow. I would want to visit Highclere Castle, Downton Abbey. I always felt sorry for Anne Boleyn, Marie Antionette and Joan Of Arc. I would to have met Jane Austen. That would be fun for me. I could get writing lessons from her. If I got in a mess or in trouble, I would want to be able to zoom out in a hurry. Beam me up, Scotty! Maybe I would use the teleportation devise to spy on politicians. I don't trust them. Hopefully, God will keep them in line. Maybe I would go meet George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. They seem nice an honest and also Ben Franklin. I always liked them. The teleportation device would be fun to just what life was like years ago. If only.

My personal life. I want to go back before we had Covid. I would live to go back to the 60's and 70"s. I would like to go back to when I was in The Miss Indiana Teenager Pageant and Junior Miss. I had fun at the Catholic College I went to. When I was first married and I had my son. Life was good back then.

Princess and her fox image.


© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053432