*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053551-Andre-and-Augustus-Caesar-for-the-Banana-Blog--
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1053551 added August 2, 2023 at 3:31pm
Restrictions: None
Andre and Augustus Caesar for the Banana Blog -
Augustus Caesar was a notable leader of his realm. Likewise, Andre is the auspicious leader of the Banana Bar. Caesar Augustus was one of ancient Rome's most successful leaders who led the transformation of Rome from a republic to an empire. During his reign, Augustus restored peace and prosperity to the Roman state and changed nearly every aspect of Roman life.

Now in comparison, Andre attempts to lead his merry cohorts in establishing a wonderful blogging community and to bring forth its own prosperity along with it. Now, I am sure there are a few differences between establishing an empire and managing a bar. But both leaders hearts thought of the people and want(ed) peace as well as prosperity.

The Roman empire lasted a very long time; about 1000 years. I have no idea how long the Banana Bar will exist, but that would be a good start, I think. *Monkey*

All hail, Andre; the leader and head minion of the Banana Blogging Bar! Long may his realm remain!

 





signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053551-Andre-and-Augustus-Caesar-for-the-Banana-Blog--