*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053560
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1053560 added August 2, 2023 at 8:14pm
Restrictions: None
sheluvme By Tai Verdes
48 Hour Music Media Challenge
sheluvme By Tai Verdes

I listened to this sing and I didn't care for it. It was like rap, jazz and something you hear at a nightclub. A love song. Sounds like the man is in love as he sings this song. I wouldn't want it on my Playlist. I like all kind of Rock as well as other music and I guess this song needed something. Less horn. Different rhythm. Faster tone and beat. Nothing personal against the singer. He would be good at singing other songs. I am always willing to listen to songs I have never heard before. If a woman was in love with the guy singing this song, she would be happy with this. I was happy to give it a listen. The man was bouncing around in the air. It added something to this tune. This might be good for a song in a movie or an episode of a TV Show. If you are at a nightclub, maybe if someone played a piano along with it. I don't think I saw a guy playing a piano in this video. I couldn't think of a song or a poem to write for this song. I did a Blog entry. Maybe I should listen to other songs by this man. I may like his other ones. I take it the song is: She Loves Me but the song title was all pushed together. I thought it was a foreign song at first but I listened to it and figured it out. To see this song title like this, gets your attention. Makes you want to play the song and see what it is about. Best wishes to the singer in the future.




© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053560