*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053598-COMPARE-WHO
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1053598 added August 3, 2023 at 5:08pm
Restrictions: None
COMPARE WHO?
Fairy playing a flute


A COMPARISON OF ANDRE' TO CEASAR AUGUSTUS


I went to Wikipedia the free encyclopedia to get some historical information about Ceasar Augustus.

A. Caesar Augustus had many names: Galius Octavius, was his childhood name. He inherited the name Caesar from his uncle Julius Caesar who adopted him.
A. I only know Andre' by one name. Although some people may use other names for him depending on their state of mind and Andre's actions.

B. Caesar Augustus was emperor of the Roman Empire.
B. Andre' owns a bar.

C. Caesar Augustus wanted to be known as frugal and modest. He insisted on being called citizen as his title. According to what I read he intended the empire to be run like a republic. With lots of personal freedom for the people. The people were always at odds with the wealthy upper class, who ran the senate. Sounds kind of familiar somehow.
C. I really cannot see the words Frugal and modest as applying to Andre'. He is quite outspoken especially when he is doing that monkey screech. EEEEEEEEEE!

D. Caesar Augustus has political acumen, patience and tact when dealing with people.
D. Andre' of course is quite outspoken. EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

E. Caesar Augustus built a solid military structure and was intent to give out land and possessions to the members of the military.
E. I have to say Andre' is known for giving out gifts for bar prompt entries. Also, may be building his own group of militants behind the scenes of the bar?

F. Caesar Augustus was interested in government by one man.
F. Andre' may have people helping to run the bar nevertheless, it is run by one monkey. Behind the scenes he has accumulated power over all bars run by monkeys.

G. Caesar Agustus wrote poetry.
G. Andre' wrote the bar menu. Primarily contains Banana Daiquiri.

H. Caesar Augustus wore a simple white toga instead of imperial robes or head gear such as crowns.
H. Andre' is a monkey does he wear clothing?

I. The city of Rome even under Caesar Augustus' reign was considered no place to expect law abiding conduct.
I. A bar run by a rouge monkey could be considered the same. It is a bar after all. A lot of different characters hang out at bars. In spite of rules and regulations most cities and bars can have a tumultuous day or two. i CITE ME AS PROOF.

J. Caesar Augustus had a police force in the city of Rome. Force was used sparingly within the city to keep the population on the straight and narrow.
J. Andre' just hopes we all obey the rules. Maybe he has his own police force. Who knows?

K. Augustus as a young boy wanted to go to Africa with uncle Ceasar. Mom said no way. So, he did not go at first; then stowed away on a ship and traveled the many miles alone to reach the scene of the battle. Uncle Ceasar was impressed and let him ride with him throughout the remainder of the campaign. It shows Agustus as an innovative kid without the normal fear of a child. Also, shows him as a little disobedient monster child who determines to get his way.
K. Depending on how much Banana Daquiri Andre' consumes he can be a lot like Caesar Augustus at times.

THE END






© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053598-COMPARE-WHO