*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053616-Proactive-Rather-Than-Reactive-Will-Be-The-Key-To-Success
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #2258138
This is my blog & my hope, writing daily will help me see my progress and log supporters.
#1053616 added August 4, 2023 at 2:42am
Restrictions: None
Proactive Rather Than Reactive Will Be The Key To Success
Preparing the house for sale has fallen off the priority list. I still have around five months until the pressure will come on to sell, provided all of my siblings still agree to the terms of the deed of family arrangement. I haven't received all of the signatures as yet (two have signed, and one has assured me her's is signed and on the way. Which leaves only one in limbo). Until I have them all locked in, it's possible it could blow out to nine months or more before I will know if there are to be any challenges to Mom's Will. I doubt the latter will be the case. My offer was generous, to say the least, but you never know in cases where spite or possible adverse legal advice might come into play. In any case, I am prepared for the long haul if that becomes necessary.

Today I did the double. The week and a half off training has done me no harm. In fact, after three solid months of training every day, the break was necessary to recharge and reload for the next phase. I'm already pushing the same weights as before the break, and my fitness is about the same level. To say I am looking forward to the next few months, would be an understatement. I feel good...really good, and as long as I stick to the program (the program being no drugs), then the sky is the limit as far as my physical and mental well-being goes.

Boredom is my number one enemy and the main cause of a possible relapse. I will have to think of ways to alleviate this threat. Being proactive will be the key. To find the thing that is missing before my idle mind turns to drugs as a way to pass the time.

© Copyright 2023 Dr Gonzo (UN: neilfury at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dr Gonzo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053616-Proactive-Rather-Than-Reactive-Will-Be-The-Key-To-Success