*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053688-August-Rain-Sylvia-Path
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1053688 added August 5, 2023 at 3:50pm
Restrictions: None
August Rain, Sylvia Path
Prompt: "August rain: the best of the summer gone and the new fall not yet born. The odd uneven time." Sylvia Plath

It is sprinkling today. The weather is going to be severe and rain really bad. Summer is almost over and I am facing knee replacement next week. I hope getting my knee resurfaced will make me better and make my life good again and I can enjoy what is left of summer so I can go see Lake Michigan and walk like I want to. I love the rain. I enjoyed shopping. I bought me a new big green, blue ring that is expensive. The rain makes me happy and relaxed and I need that right now. Rain is necessary. To be free of leg pain. I do need that. Hopefully, the rain won't cause a severe storm. I always like Sylvia Plath. I agree with her thinking. A new fall. I will have my new knee and can face fall with a good attitude. That is my new positive. I pray for a great fall. I hope to see Lake Michigan before fall gets here. I want life to be good. I want life to be happy. Rain be gentle and let life be anew along with my knee. I pray for all of us.

Princess and her fox image.

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053688-August-Rain-Sylvia-Path