*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053731
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1053731 added August 9, 2023 at 2:40pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone Bad - Talk to Me! Part 2
*Star**Star**Star*WARNING, SOME OF THE CONTENT MAY OFFEND SOME PEOPLE, READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!*Star**Star**Star*


It was August 1st, 2023, and you are still furious with your asshole brother, Ross! While he was down in New Orleans eating succulent seafood, YOU ARE STUCK AT HOME EATING NOTHING BUT BOWL AFTER BOWL OF MAC N' CHEESE! All because that's the only thing YOU CAN GODDAMN AFFORD RIGHT NOW! That's because last month, you thought it would be a good idea to go to a certain place and um, *ahem*, look for some new lady friends.
Front sign for "Larry Flynt's Hustler Club"!

It also didn't help that last week, that heifer of a girlfriend of yours made you treat her and the little shits to a fancy restaurant as well, FINISHING OFF YOUR DAMN BANK ACCOUNT FOR A WHILE!
However, this wouldn't be the only tragic thing that has happened recently...

Sometime in late July, your sister had her house seized by the Sheriff's office because she wasn't paying her bills and taxes. She and two of her sons were cooperating and were leaving the house. However, her third son wasn't having any of it and as soon as she and her two sons left the house, he would quickly barricade up all of the doors in the whole household. However, he failed to barricade any windows, giving the sheriff's office a perfect view of everything that is going on in the house, including him picking up a baseball bat and threatening to use it on the deputies! The deputies would keep issuing warning after warning, and as they do so, they would bring out the K9 unit. It would probably be the biggest German Shepherd that she has ever seen!
K9 Unit dog from the Sheriff's Office. The dog's name is Chico.

They would begin to issue some last warnings before they bring the K9 closer to the house...


After they put the handcuffs on him, they would drag him out of the house and into an ambulance. As they do, they would leave behind a big, trail of blood!


Your sister would get super upset and threatens to take the Sheriff's office to court for this and call it police brutality! However, she is unable to really do this because the body-cam videos would decimate her case and she would not be able to get enough money to get an attorney to start up a lawsuit in the first place!

After her house got seized, she would end up having to rent a spot at a household that is occupied by a Mexican-American family! Despite Ross's claims that these people are perfect angels to him, the way these people treated your sister and her sons is a much, different story! They were demonic towards them, by which they go from giving them dirty looks to occasionally insulting them for random reasons. Unfortunately, that wouldn't be the worst of it. Your sister would tell you about a terrible incident that happened to one of her sons one night...

*Star**Star**Star*

You are a boy that is about 15 years of age and you would be in one of the bedrooms of a big household. As you start to get ready for bed, one of the owner's sons would come into your room, wearing just a pair of whitey tighties. He would be about 16-18 years of age. You also notice that he is rubbing his hands over the front of his underwear.

"Um, why are you only wearing your underwear?"
"I just wanted to get comfortable is all..."
"Ok well, why do you keep rubbing your crotch with your hands?!?"
"I just want to show you a magic trick..."

The bedroom door would then be closed, concealing everything that is happening inside of the bedroom and muffling all the sounds that is coming from within...

The last thing that is heard from that door before the night ends is...
"MOMMY, HELP ME...IT HURTS!!!"


*Star**Star**Star*

After hearing about this, your blood begins to boil at an all time high! You ask your sister if anything has been done, but all that has happened is your mother constantly trying to pay Ross a visit, but she would either run into the gardeners working around his house or into his asinine roommate, who refuses to budge from the door, like he is Stonewall Jackson or something! While pissed as all Hell, you would blow up your asshole brother's phone and demand he do something, like try to get your sister's house back! Ross, of course, would tell you that what happened is terrible, but unless she comes forward to authorities with proof, they can't do shit, because your sister tends to tell tall tales...

This pissed you off even more! HOW DARE HE MAKE A MOCKERY OUT OF THIS HORRIBLE TRAGEDY!!! It's good thing you just found out he is seeing that new horror movie, "Talk to me", tonight, on August 5th, 2023! You begin to get your camera equipment together and just as you were about to pack it up...

"Hey Honey, I want to see that new Barbie movie tonight..."

Are you fucking kidding me?!? A HORRIBLE TRAGEDY HAS OCCURRED AND THIS HEIFER WANTS TO SEE GODDAMN BARBIE?!?


"OK, Honey, listen, something horrible has just happened to one of my nephews and I need to get back at this asshole and..."
"Yeah well, it will just have to wait, I want to see the new Barbie movie and..."
"Listen bitch, this bastard can't keep getting away with this and..."
"LISTEN FAT ASS, I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING COOL IT FOR THE NIGHT! NOW, QUIT YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING AND GET DRESSED AND TAKE MY ASS TO SEE THE NEW BARBIE MOVIE!!!"


You would then begrudgingly put your stuff down and would soon drive your girlfriend to the movies. You two would then get your snacks and soon head to your seats...


After you leave the theater, you would be so mad that you no longer wanted to stalk that asshole anymore! As soon as your girlfriend and her kids go to bed, you would turn on the TV to watch some Summer-Slam...
Title for the Wrestling Event, "Summer Slam"
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053731