*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054079
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1054079 added August 14, 2023 at 10:02am
Restrictions: None
First Day Of School
Prompt: Joy asked us to write about our experiences of the first day of school.

Dad was in the Air Force and we moved a lot. I was the new kid. I was nice to everyone. We moved back to Indiana every 2 years. My friends were always glad I came back. Learning where your classes are in high school. I was in class for a week in high school and I was always 10 minutes late and I found out I was supposed to be at lunch and go to a science class after lunch.

Some kids didn't want to be friends with miltary kids. I let it go.

In Kindergarten, I cried the first day of school and for 6 weeks after. The teacher was mean. I just wanted to stay home and watch TV.

The first day of school in Arkansas, I was a Junior I was supposed to be in Pep Club. I was in Gym Class! I told the teacher I was supposed to be in Pep Club. She told me she was in charge of it and I was going to be in her Gym Class. I went to the office and changed to Choir. I went to Debate Class. Wrong class. I had to go to World History. A big high school and I was always getting lost. This is also the science class and lunch schedule. Welcome to High School in Arkansas!

The first day of college, we met all the Nuns, the teachers and changed chairs every 10 minutes to meet different students. We went to a room to take some placement tests. We got a tour of the building which was a convent and school. We went to the Science Room and it smelled awful. I don't like science. The Student Lounge was a study hall. We had a 8 dexk player. The cageteria, ee got to watch TV. The chapel upstairs. More classrooms. I loved college best.

This gives you an idea of my first day at school.
Princess and her fox image.


© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054079