*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054378-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---Blue-Beetle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1054378 added August 20, 2023 at 7:02pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Blue Beetle
It was August 19th, 2023, and you were rudely woken up by your girlfriend. She was in a clear panic because this morning while she was washing off her daughter...she found lice in her hair!


You freak out and start to wonder just how in the Hell did your daughter get lice??!? Your girlfriend freaks out again when she finds out that...SHE HAS LICE TOO!!! It was then clear to you that your house is infested with all kinds of critters and creepy crawlies! First rats, then lice, and then roaches! As you try to get your panicking girlfriend a cup of water, you would grab a plastic cup and notice that their are...insect droppings at the bottom of the cup!!! You get incredibly disgusted and throw out all of the plastic cups! Some time later, you return to the bathroom and let your girlfriend shave off your head. As you get your hair shaved off, you start to think back to what happened to your sister earlier that week...

Last Thursday, on August 17th, 2023, your sister, stressed out from all of the horrible things happening to her and her children, decided to go out drinking one night! Unfortunately, she ended up getting thrown out of the bar and picked up by police!


She would then be thrown into the slammer that night! She would later call your mother with some shocking news. Apparently, during her stay in jail, she has somehow caught COVID from the inmates while in jail! This would make your mother more upset than anything and wept all over Facebook over this!

Back to the present, you would be sitting in front of the mirror with a shaved head. You would then start to cry your eyeballs out yourself, wondering just how and why your house is suddenly infested with all of these pests! As you continue to cry your eyeballs out, you would check up on your asshole brother's Twitter and see he is watching, yet, another movie, "Blue Beetle!"


You were so mad at your asshole brother, Ross. Even though he has never had lice for once in his entire damn life, and your daughter spent a couple of weeks at a Summer Camp, ROSS IS TOTALLY TO BLAME AND NOT SOME RANDOM KIDS WITH LICE!
Too embarrassed to go out in public with your now bald head, you decided to stay home and play some more Fortnite while chugging on some "White Claw" beer.
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054378-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---Blue-Beetle