*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054798-Where-the-Rainbow-Ends
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1054798 added August 29, 2023 at 12:02pm
Restrictions: None
Where the Rainbow Ends
Write about what the rainbow symbolizes to you.

signature dancing owl BCOF Insignia

When I was a young Child, my dad pointed out a rainbow and told me people believe there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. He also said people have been looking for the end of the rainbow forever, but no one ever found it. I always remember that day and what he said.

So, as years passed whenever I saw a rainbow I would try to see where it began and ended.

Then, when I went to college, I took a course about weather. By this time, I already knew about the spectrums of color in the rainbow and that things in the Bible often refer to colors in the sky. And we learned in the college class the times after a storm or a weather shift in the atmosphere what causes rainbows. No symbols in the class just scientific fact.

Nevertheless, I have a habit when a rainbow appears of trying to find where it begins and ends. Have you ever driven through one?

Rainbows and Santa Claus will go on being part of folk lore.

© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054798-Where-the-Rainbow-Ends