*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055077-Barrel-of-Monkeys---2nd-entry-The-Chicken-Song
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1055077 added September 3, 2023 at 11:28am
Restrictions: None
Barrel of Monkeys - 2nd entry "The Chicken Song"
For Sept 2 - The Chicken Song done by VoicePlay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwgz9BQQtWI

This is from a concert they did in 2014.

The vocalists are Geoff C (bass and "gumtree"), Layne S. (baritone/percussionist and "the chicken") Eli J. (tenor and "rooster") Earl E (tenor and "moo cow") and Tony W. (tenor and "Maggie") Earl has since left the group to do other things, and Tony helps Layne with productions (he prefers behind the scenes)

These guys are hilarious, and don't take themselves too seriously. They know how to have fun. It is a good lesson to learn about not being too serious and being able to have fun doing what you love.

Another memory from WdC - I was very sick the summer of 2022. I had a double kidney infection that went septic, and the doctors didn't know if I would make it or not. I did, thankfully, and was couped up in the house recovering. If I hadn't found Writing.Com, I do believe I would have gone crazy. I jumped in with both feet, so to speak, and have been having a blast ever since. I have found that I enjoy writing poetry, but now and again I will try to stretch out of my comfort zone and venture into short stories for contests. You gotta start somewhere, right? I've been a member since August 14th, 2022; and hopefully, I will continue as long as I'm alive. *Pray*



signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055077-Barrel-of-Monkeys---2nd-entry-The-Chicken-Song