*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055129-Going-Native
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#1055129 added September 4, 2023 at 8:41am
Restrictions: None
Going Native
First of all, big thanks to Masktrix for taking over storytelling duties for me the last two weeks or so. I really enjoyed the chapters, and being on the other side of a Plot Plinko!

Rugal has something going on still, I think, but I'm going to jump back in with a series of chapters that's been sitting on my hard drive for ... (checks files) ... more than a year! It starts with:

* Interactive: "The Return of the Native
* Public: "The Return of the Native

That's a sequel to "An Embarrassment of Cameron Hubers, which was a branch that's been in suspension since I was a little boy, it feels like. The back story:

While messing around with the book, Will and Caleb made a copy of Gordon Black, the thuggish basketball player, and then accidentally revealed themselves and it to him. Instead of killing them, he forced Will to wear his mask while he (Gordon) took over Will's life. WtF? Well, it's because Gordon has a shitty home life, Will discovered.

One thing and another happened, and Will put Gordon's life on a different track. He stood up to Gordon's abusive father, but that got him kicked out of the house, so he (as Gordon) moved in with Caleb. He also fixed some relationship problems that Gordon was having with Chelsea. There were some other hijinks involving the football squad, but this sequence in the branch closes and opens with Will and Gordon stripping themselves of the masks and returning to their previous lives.

Will they have learned anything from the experience? Will there be further shenanigans? Tune in to find out!

© Copyright 2023 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055129-Going-Native