*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055139-Barrel-of-Monkeys-4th-entry-This-is-Halloween
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1055139 added September 4, 2023 at 11:33am
Restrictions: None
Barrel of Monkeys 4th entry "This is Halloween"
For Sept 4 - This Is Halloween

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL44YFyNLys

Halloween seems to be their favorite time of year. The cover song is taken from the 1993 movie Nightmare before Christmas. They set it up by answering the door and not having any treats for the person. The "child" then proceeds to give them treats, but it turns out to be a "trick". There was eleven hours of make-up and takes to complete the video portion of this production, behind the scenes.

The moral of the story is not to answer the door if you don't have treats, unless you want to be tricked.

Writing.Com memory:

Learning to review and using the review tool. It took me a bit to figure things out, but I have developed a few formats for the different review groups that I am a part of. It makes it easier to do reviews without having to try to remember the key words and links to the group. I am also looking at other people's reviews and am trying to incorporate different things to make my review stand out, trying to be encouraging as well as make suggestions with humility and kindness. I appreciate the ones who give me reviews like that.

signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055139-Barrel-of-Monkeys-4th-entry-This-is-Halloween