*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055154-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---The-Flash
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1055154 added September 4, 2023 at 2:37pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - The Flash!
It was August 28th, 2023, and you were once again getting out of jail. You are still hopping mad at your asshole brother for you getting arrested twice in a row! And to make matters worse, when you got your property back from the jailhouse, you discovered that your phone got broken when you fell down while getting tazed!


Furious with this, you decided to purchase a new phone the next day on August 29th, 2023. When you try to log back into your phone, you had a bit of a hard time getting back into your Apple account. It then dawned on you that some asshole probably hacked into your Apple account!
Screenshot of a locked Apple account after it was hacked into.

You once again snap and go on another rampage, smashing up your laptop in the process!


You then realize how much damage you have done and, once again, went into another cussing fit for the rest of the evening!


The next day, on August 30th, 2023, you spend the last of your monthly salary on a new MacBook because of your irate behavior!


After you logged back into your computer finally, you would see all of the Facebook posts talking about how a good chunk of your family was arrested recently because they tried to confront Ross at the International Movie Theater! You then spend the rest of the day, sending the prick angry messages on Twitter!

Days later, on September 4th, 2023, still in a fowl mood, you started posting more angry messages about the prick! You then decided that you should leave the house for a bit. You then find out that one of the trashy movie theaters nearby is still playing the movie, "The Flash!"


You remember hearing your brother talking about seeing this movie with one of his dorky friends. You would take a few more swigs of Moonshine before stepping out for a bit to see the movie.


You thought it was a good movie! It's a damn shame that the GOOD movie theaters near you have been shut down during the COVID mess, and the only ones left in the next town over is PLAYING NOTHING BUT THOSE CRAPPY FOREIGN FILMS!

You would then sit back down on a sofa and start sipping on the Moonshine as you silently wished someone would firebomb the WGA headquarters...
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055154-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---The-Flash