*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055239-Blog-Week-Prompt-6-Will
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1055239 added September 6, 2023 at 6:34am
Restrictions: None
Blog Week Prompt 6 "Will"
This is a bit of a downer, but I actually have been thinking about this as of late.

Wishes:

I don't want to be on life support. If I'm not going to be "myself", I'd rather not be here, especially if I am in pain.

I love my kids with my whole heart, and I could not be prouder of what they are/and have accomplished so far. I expect wonderful things from them.

I love my grandkids, and if I get to see them grown, then it is a blessing. If not, then I am excited for the growth that they will achieve in their life times.

If I am suffering from dementia, and don't even know where/who I am, Do not tie yourselves down to such an anchor. If I am "gone" then do what you can, and do not worry.

All of my projects and crafting stuff, sell it or give it away or even just pitch it if you want too. It takes up a lot of space, and the space will be needed for something else.

Feel free to remember me - rant, yell, cry, laugh - whatever it takes for you to heal. Do not let my passing become an open wound with no healing. I know I am not perfect, and I've done "bone-headed" things. But know that I have loved you with all of my heart, and nothing can change that. My only wish is that I would see you again in eternity. But you kids are grown, and have to make your own decisions.


Prompt 6
Be as truthful and honest as you can be. Write a Life Will. What do you want your loved ones to know about your last days when you are terminally ill or suffer from dementia? What do you want and what not?


signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055239-Blog-Week-Prompt-6-Will