*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055251
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2303962
Enjoy all the chaos that will happen at the Green Dragon Tavern!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1055251 added October 16, 2023 at 9:23am
Restrictions: None
🐉~Green Dragon Tavern~🐉
         High in the mountains of a land far from most civilizations, early morning springs itself onto travelers who traverse the world.

         Along one of may a trail many a warior, thief, and accassional royal feet tred, lies a tavern near the top of a peak close to a waterfall.

         A easy two story building with green tiled roofing covering the top.

         Tinted red windows with dragon heads carefully ingraved into them decorate the building made of brick and stone from the mountain side itself. Upon the a hanging sign just two feet from the entrance was a decorated green dragon head with two mugs of mead in each claw.

         To most, it was just another tavern that was well positioned upon the a trail many have traveled.

         To others, many a fool to be bested as they thought to try and rob the place. Only to be arrested and too scared to keep robbing for a living.

         These are the tales of the patrons of the mystical Green Dragon Tavern.
© Copyright 2023 🐺Wolfkingdom🏰 (UN: wolfkingdom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
🐺Wolfkingdom🏰 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055251