*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055395-Just-Words
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(116)
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #1149750
10k views, 2x BestPoetryCollection. A nothing from nowhere cast words to a world wide wind
#1055395 added December 10, 2023 at 5:29pm
Restrictions: None
Just Words
Was tinkering with a poetry entry when we found the wall…deadline passed.

Laying out the junk parts…when coffee and medication are; invalid the dark recesses again. Let’s see what walks out and Rubics this mess into a functional structure.

Mess…

Words:
doubt struggle expectation internal light battle darkness lurking

Doubt
dubious assumptions, dubious data or dubious conclusions, with rhetoric, whitewashing, and deception playing their accustomed roles.
Struggle
mine: Four and a Half Years [of Struggle] Against Lies, Stupidity and Cowardice.
Expectation
do the math, it doesn’t equate, hypothetical, theoretic, thousands of failed test runs

In quantum mechanics, the expectation value is the probabilistic expected value of the result (measurement) of an experiment. It can be thought of as an average of all the possible outcomes of a measurement as weighted by their likelihood, and as such it is not the most probable value of a measurement; indeed the expectation value may have zero probability of occurring (e.g. measurements which can only yield integer values may have a non-integer mean). It is a fundamental concept in all areas of quantum physics.

Sources
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expectation_value_(quantum_mechanics)

Internal struggle  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

Ponder this…
Does Pascal’s Triangle love a Fibonacci Sequence?
Rhetorical.



Also, in quantum mechanics, there are probabilistic aspects, but probabilities based on mathematical principles and can be calculated using the theory. While the outcomes are uncertain on a specific measurement level, there's a level of predictability in terms of probabilities.

Compare it to the arrival of the sun in the morning and the amount of rain falling is a good way to think about it. The arrival of the sun is highly predictable, while the amount of rain falling can be less predictable and influenced by various factors. Quantum mechanics falls somewhere in between, with predictability based on probabilities and mathematical principles, but still allows for a degree of uncertainty at the individual measurement level.

10.27.23 add

I’ll never put this together…take a bigger bite, Brian


© Copyright 2023 He’s Brian K Compton (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
He’s Brian K Compton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055395-Just-Words