*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055621-Journey-of-Unwritten-Maps
by NelY
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2292262
... where my muse goes for 2023 ...
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1055621 added September 12, 2023 at 3:41am
Restrictions: None
Journey of Unwritten Maps
         John had always written spontaneously. He let misty mornings determine his remarks. He had a typical day today. John breathed a sleepy exhale as the sun broke through his curtains, his fingers reaching for the pen and notebook. He sensed the ethereal transformation that awaited his cloudy thoughts as his pen dripped ink.

         His pen glided across the paper, revealing his thoughts. His thoughts flowed like a river through his mind's tangle of corridors, falling peacefully onto the page. He lost himself in meditation over the eternal validity of his words. Those words, like a foggy map, detailed an infinite voyage of revelation, yet they always took unexpected turns.

         The sound of birds chirping outside gently reminded John that a new day had arrived. However, John focused on his work. Like the fine ink on his writing pages, he found comfort in each fleeting moment.

         John's gut rumbled like a faraway resonance as he thought. His desire for relief was as if the universe had told him the time had come. He was drawn to the kitchen, which beckoned transformation. His hand instinctively reached for the blender, a utensil with endless potential. He saw a rainbow of fruits with vibrant colors and flavors. He delicately placed them in the blender's chalice and saw a magnificent dance of dazzling colors create a potent elixir to fuel his unlimited imagination. He was revived by the vibrant, tasty smoothie's creative energy.

         John smiled as he worked. Writing helped him cope with his emotions. He found himself in a world of abstract existence, where the boundaries of reality dissolved and the ordinary transformed into the extraordinary.

         His characters' lives and storylines had an odd autonomy; his words would unfold in unexpected ways, but that was the beauty of it. Every word evoked an exhilarating adventure, and every term led to unexplored realms.

         He pondered the few things in life that could compare to the profound joy of starting a new day with a generous serving of energizing, painstakingly prepared fruit elixir and a strong cup of coffee shared with his characters, their complex lives, and their stories.

© Copyright 2023 NelY (UN: nely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NelY has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055621-Journey-of-Unwritten-Maps