*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055740-Twelve
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1055740 added September 14, 2023 at 4:14pm
Restrictions: None
Twelve
When you think of the midnight hour, what comes to mind? I should be sleeping, the song In the Midnight Hour, the clothing line MidnightHour, the witching hour, is midnight a new day, I'm burning the midnight oil. It's your blog, tell us what comes to your mind. It's such a fun word, have fun.

signature dancing owl BCOF Insignia

Creepy! To me the midnight hour is when one day ends and the next day begins. Mostly nothing special. Unless there is a reason I won't be up at midnight. If I'm reading a good book sometimes, I make it to eleven. But I get up to feed and put dogs out at 4 or 5 a.m. and rarely go back to sleep after that so lights out for me can be as early as 7 or 8 p.m. since I'm not good at taking naps.

If you read a lot of church history, you find some odd ideas in days gone by. Those ideas still linger in some types of cult attitude. Some people {King David for one} would get up and study at midnight, have parties, eat late night meals, do business then go back to bed and sleep late into the morning. Some church beliefs followed this in Europe in earlier years. I Read about it in a church history a long time ago can't recite the years involved.

It is still a cult idea in some circles. Also, along with this can be people who don't believe in sleeping at all. Much of this comes from the Old Testament. This goes along with Kabbalah, and other types of cult routines. It can also extend to the people who don't believe in speech but, believe in conversing mentally.

Phillip K Dicks wrote a science fiction story about these people. And they were also mentioned in the last book of the "Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" I'm not sure, was it called the "Last Battle?" Have to look it up, I guess.

Some of these things creep me out because I don't believe in numbers, colors or other ways to manipulate people mentally. K and I fight about these things. Things like this come up when reading Histories that pertain to church, wars, and spiritual information's. Books like the Zohar were written before the Christ showed up on the earth.

The internet gives access to ancient ways to curse people and other creepy ideas which often involve the midnight hour, satanism, and witchcraft. I know too much about this kind of thinking to tell it all in one blog, so I'll just drop it for now. Any way if I was going to quote things, I would have to look it up, and the book titles, and authors who wrote about it.

Have a good day, keep safe.



© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055740-Twelve