*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055786
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1055786 added December 26, 2023 at 2:53am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - A Haunting in Venice
It was September 12th, 2023, and you have just gotten out of jail! You couldn't believe that those ass wipes at the dealerships would make you spend another weekend in jail! After court today, you were given good news and bad news. The good news is that you will not be spending anymore time in jail...for the moment. The bad news is that, not only have you been trespassed from the dealership, but from a local casino as well. You have also been sentenced to do some community service...mainly involving picking up trash along the highways and in parks!


As you pick up litter along the highway, you start to cuss up a storm under your breath as you break out into a sweat in the hot, summer sun!


After spending an entire week doing community service, you decided, on September 15th, 2023, to check in on your asshole brother Ross and see what he is doing! That was when you find out that he is seeing another horror movie, "A Haunting in Venice!"


Disgusted with this, you would crank up your Hummer and would start to drive out there...but first, you needed to get a bite to eat first, so you decided to hit up your favorite bar and grill...Applebee's!


While eating and drinking at the restaurant, you would at one point get so intoxicated that you started to show your ass at the restaurant, which resulted in the staff having to call the cops on you!


As you moan and groan in pain from constantly punching walls and light displays in a jail cell, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055786