*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055869
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1055869 added September 17, 2023 at 2:02pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - Satanic Hispanics
*Star**Star**Star* WARNING, THE FOLLOWING CONTENT MAY OFFEND SOME READERS, READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!*Star**Star**Star*


It was September 12th, 2023, and you were just getting out of jail! You couldn't believe that you went to jail because you were trying to get back at that bastard for not showing up at the BBQ cookout!

Days later, on September 14th, 2023, you saw pictures that got leaked online. It was pictures that not only consisted of your brother being with the whores again, but Ross was talking with some Indian family...WHILE HOLDING THEIR CHILD!!! These pictures made your whole family so upset that you made your whole family and Ross, come out to the Japanese Hibachi grill.
The front entrance of Ronin Hibachi Grill.

While there, everything was going smoothly, until a couple of your daughters get into a fight with each other! Cops were quickly called out there and your daughters get arrested!


Furious about getting kicked out of the restaurant, you attempted to chase your brother down, but he was getting picked up by his psychopathic friend! His friend sees you and tells you to piss off, but you tell him to back the fuck off, causing him to whip out a knife and slice open your fingers! You then run back into your truck, screaming your head off as blood pours onto the sidewalk! Later that night, your fingers would be getting stitched back up as you are still shivering in pain!
Stitched up fingers after trying to pick a fight with someone armed with a knife!

Days later, on September 16th, 2023, and you would be bringing the kids over to the family household to be watched over while a bunch of people go on a shopping spree! Your mother would then try to call that asshole brother of yours over to see if he could help. Unfortunately, you all find out that he was seeing another horror movie, "Satanic Hispanics!"


You couldn't fucking believe it! First he is watching those dumb Indian movies, now he is watching movies with those border hoppers in it!

Your enraged family would then get in your vehicles and start to drive off! Unfortunately, you all get pulled over again for speeding through the downtown area!

You then notice a cop walking over to your mother's car and pulling her out!


Furious with what you just saw, you started yelling and cussing up a storm, but unfortunately, the cops came after you next!


As you continue to scream out in pain, you would get hauled off to jail as Ross's roommate posts the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055869