*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055968-Three-the-Easy-Way
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1055968 added September 19, 2023 at 10:54pm
Restrictions: None
Three, the Easy Way
Three, the Easy Way


I was wrong again. My brother and I did have a few things I didn’t know about we needed to get done today. It took us most of the afternoon to accomplish. As a result, I didn’t think I was going to get anymore sections/parts written for my second Short Story I’m trying to finish this month.

Luckily, I was wrong about that too, but it also cost me too. At first, I thought that if I were lucky, I would be able to get one more part/section written for this Short Story. I didn’t want to do just one section/part, though. The only other alternative was for me to get three or more parts/sections done the easy way.

What is the easy way when it comes to writing. For me, it’s going Cold Turkey. That means no television shows or movies. Especially ones that will distract me from my writing. I have had to do that at work, and it has helped me quite a bit when it comes to my scriptwriting. It has also helped me a few times with my short stories too.

I prefer not to go Cold Turkey. Because I like watching television shows and movies while I write. It helps me to write better, but it also slows me down with my writing too. So, it’s kind of a catch-22. It helps me, and it doesn’t help me. Today, it didn’t help me because I had to go Cold Turkey with this Short Story.

What does that mean for this Short Story. It means that I have six more sections/parts left to write before I’m finished with this Short Story. Can I finish it tomorrow before I go back to work and my scriptwriting? I may be able to do it under two conditions. One condition is if I do it the easy way again.

The other way is if I do it the easy way and there isn’t anything that my brother and I need to do tomorrow. I thought that was what was going to happen today, and it didn’t. There is a very good chance it will be like that tomorrow. It could be that way again tomorrow. Hope it’s not, but there is a very good chance it will be.

As far as I know, there isn’t anything my brother and I need to do tomorrow, but like I said above I wouldn’t be surprised if there was. If there is, hopefully it won’t take the whole day to do. Whether there is something my brother and I need to do or not, I don’t think I could get six parts/sections finished tomorrow anyway.

If I can get three or four more sections/parts done before I go to work tomorrow night at midnight, I will be happy. That will mean I only have two or three more parts/sections left to do before I finish this Short Story. I should be able to do that next Monday or Tuesday.










© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055968-Three-the-Easy-Way