*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056009-Ginger-Sesame-Chicken-Stir-Fry
Rated: E · Book · Food/Cooking · #2304709
A tasty collection of delicious, quick meals
#1056009 added September 20, 2023 at 8:00pm
Restrictions: None
Ginger Sesame Chicken Stir Fry


To save time, I plan a stir fry 2-3 times in the same week but spend about an hour chopping ALL the veggies for all the dishes at once. I portion them out in Ziploc bags and they are ready to dump and go.

For this dish YOU NEED;
1/2 each red, yellow, orange and green bell peppers cut in thin strips.
7 mushrooms cut in thin slices
5 green onions chopped
2 chicken breast cut into four strips each.
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1/2 jar of sesame sauce
1tablespoon fresh grated ginger
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
Black pepper to taste
Red pepper flakes to taste
Prepared brown rice

In a skillet heat the oil and place the chicken strips in the skillet and let brown on one side. Flip over. Push them to the sides of the skillet and put the sliced peppers in and let cook five minutes. Stir gently to keep from sticking. Now add the mushrooms and green onions and seasoning. Cook another 10 minutes. Turn your chicken to ensure it browns on all sides. Pour the sesame sauce over everything. I use about half a bottle. Let that summer five minutes. Remove from heat.

Place rice on plate then add chicken and veggies on top. We like to drizzle just a bit of extra sauce over the rice. I served this with cold honey camomile tea. My husband drank a root beer.

Yes, even my dogs gobbled this up! I think Annie thinks she's a Chinese dog. She loves these Asian inspired sauces. Later this week I'll be making Boom Boom Shrimp 🦐 🍤 don't miss it!





** Image ID #1665990 Unavailable **
signature i won from space blog
© Copyright 2023 Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love (UN: wordgeek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056009-Ginger-Sesame-Chicken-Stir-Fry