*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056102-Masked-or-Unmasked
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#1056102 added September 23, 2023 at 8:00am
Restrictions: None
Masked or Unmasked?
Today's chapter—

* Interactive: "Who Are Those Masked Men?
* Public: "Who Are Those Masked Men?

—brings the current branch to climax and a cliffhanger. Instead of giving commentary here, I'll just point to the commentary thread, which got started early and has a lot of fun, juicy speculation in it: "Commentary: The Needle Skips"  

Up next is a return to a Will-and-Sydney storyline, picking up with "A Girl for Kirkham. That was the subject of a poll, and it's time for me to pay it off. Background:

Will and Sydney are making their own Brotherhood of Baphomet using golems, and after briefly impersonating Amanda Ferguson, Will has taken over the identity of David Kirkham, a triple-A bully at school who was beating Will up for being unworthy of going out with Sydney. Backed into a corner, Will was forced to continue the persecution, and accidentally forced the Will-golem to break up with the Sydney-golem. (Sydney herself is still impersonating Kelsey Blankenship.) Sydney is upset by this, and wants to reestablish some kind of public relationship with Will. Will (probably misunderstanding her) thinks she is looking to steal an identity that Kirkham can date, and has been entertaining some ideas.

There are five choices, but the poll winner was "Lisa Yarborough," and that's the choice that will appear tomorrow.

© Copyright 2023 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056102-Masked-or-Unmasked