*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056158
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1056158 added September 24, 2023 at 2:35pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - It Lives Inside
It was September 23rd, 2023, and you have just gotten out of jail again! WHY DO THESE COPS KEEP ARRESTING YOU?!? And to make matters worse, YOUR HUMMER IS IN THE IMPOUND LOT AND YOU CAN'T GET IT OUT UNTIL THE NEXT PAYCHECK!

As you and your wife get an Uber ride home, you would look up your asshole brother's twitter and see that he is once again, seeing another horror movie, "It Lives Inside"!


You couldn't fucking believe it! After all the shit he has done, he is going to pull this crap! Thankfully, your wife has her truck and you both took that to go out to the movie theater! On the way out there, you decided to look at some "spicy" pictures up on Ross's roommate's Deviantart page, download them, then put them up on your Twitter page with some commentary poking fun of the pictures!

Of course, things go south really quickly when the security guards approach you just as you arrive at the movie theater and tells you to leave or they will call the cops! Not wanting to go back to jail so soon, you decided to give it up for the night and head back home! After you arrive at home, you would try to log back onto Twitter, and you end up seeing this:
Image of a restricted account

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!? IS THIS BECAUSE OF THOSE LEWD PICTURES YOU HAVE UPLOADED TO TWITTER?!? You once again blow a gasket and begin tearing up the computer room!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056158