*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056178-BCoF---prompt-for-925
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1056178 added September 24, 2023 at 10:39pm
Restrictions: None
BCoF - prompt for 9/25
I never knew I was a philocalist, but there it is. I love the simple beauty of things. One such thing is the season of Autumn. I enjoy the cooler temps when they show up. Having the temps hit 100 degrees on the first day of Fall is the epitome of a fandangle. Only in Lubbock *FacePalm*

Once the temps finally get normal, The cozy blankets, the hot cocoa or hot tea just brings joy to my heart. I also love the changing colors of the leaves. Nature cozying up and getting ready for winter's rest. It's just a pleasant time of the year for me. I love flannel shirts and sweatpants and my fuzzy slippers. The best feeling is when I can relax and enjoy a fire in the fireplace on a cool fall evening.






 


Definitions of prompt words:

Prompt: Use these words in your blog entry: philocalist, Philokalist or Philocalist literally means "lover of beauty" (Greek roots phil- + kalos).

autumn, he third season of the year, when crops and fruits are gathered and leaves fall, in the northern hemisphere from September to November and in the southern hemisphere from March to May.
"the countryside is ablaze with color in autumn"

fandangle,Noun. fandangle (plural fandangles) A piece of nonsense or foolishness. A trinket or ornament.

joy, noun
a feeling of great pleasure and happiness.


pleasant,adjective
giving a sense of happy satisfaction or enjoyment.

and
relax.
verb
1.
make or become less tense or anxious.
"he relaxed and smiled confidently"
2.
make (a rule or restriction) less strict while not abolishing it.
"they persuaded the local authorities concerned to relax their restrictions"


signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056178-BCoF---prompt-for-925