*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056389-Boring-day-leads-to-Spell-Casting
Rated: XGC · Book · Action/Adventure · #2305385
When Loona uses a random spell from Stolas' spell book on herself, her life takes a turn.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1056389 added October 3, 2023 at 10:15am
Restrictions: None
Boring day leads to Spell Casting
         Imp City. The capital city of the Pride Ring. Home to many sinners, imps, hellhounds, and demons of all shapes, sizes, and forms.

         Close to a run down portion of the city in the downtown area, we see the building used for the headquarters of I.M.P. assassin company. Better known in Hell as Imidiate Murder Proffessionals. A group of well trained assassins that work to finnish bussinness of any sinner who is either brave, desperate, or just plain crazy enough to hire them.

         Within the main office of the building we find the secretary of the group at her desk going through the spellbook they use to go between Earth and Hell. She was a tall hellhound with selver fur with white underbelly, long silver hair that reaches down halfway behind herback with red eyes. For clothes she was wearing a small t-shirt with a pentagram design to hold it around hee neck,that covered her breast, leaving her slender mid-section exposed with a pair of short black booty shorts with her tail sticking out.

         This is Loona Helhound. Adoptive daughter of her boss, and founder of I.M.P., Blitzo.

         Currtently, he, along with with her two co-workers/married couple, were up on Earth to take care of a clients form of unfinnished bussiness. Which left her on reserve, and alone, in case they need extra muscle and/or escape portal back to base.

         "Ugh! Why don't I get to go and fucking kill on Earth!? It's so fucking boring being here in this fucking office, in a rundown FUCKING building in FUCKING HELL!"

         Currently, bussiness was running slow today, so she decided to see if she could learn any new spells. Maybe use one to prank her co-workers. It was then she came to a page that seem to interest her. Not because of the boredom she was feeling, but because that was all was on the page was a spell.

         No notes of how it worked. No incantation circles. Not even a picture to give a hint of what will happen if used correctly.

         It was just a simple to read and say spell.

         "What the satan? Why would Stolas list a spell without giving a hint of what it fucking does?"

         Looking closely, she began to examine the words to the spell, thinking of trying it on the fatty of a co-worker, Moxxie.

         "Agia... Regressia... Youngerressca... Weird words for a spell..."

         Having enough and wanting a drink, she stood up and made her way to the employee lounge. But as she walked off, unknown to her, she unknowingly activated the spell. But the power wasn't coming from her, but the book itself.

         Sparking, magic began to engulf the book into a strange aura, having it float into the air. On the desk, a spell circle took form before turning into a ball of light and began to start to slowly pulse, as if it was a heart beat.

         It was then Loona came back in with a bottle of beer in her hand. Seeing what was going on, she began to feel a bit of fear.

         "Oh fuck! That's not good!"

         Locating the book, she ran over to it and tried to close it. Only to find it fighting against her.

         "C'mon you fucking book. Stop fighting me, and fucking close damn it!"

         Unknown to her, as she tried to close the book, the orb of light shined brighter. As if sensing a target near it.

         Brighter and brighter it glowed. Pulsing brighter and faster as if becoming a ticking time bomb.

         Fortunately, as it glowed brighter, Loona took notice of the sphere. But seeing it made her more worried and confused as to how she missed it in the first place.

         "What the fuck is that? Is this the spell from the page I read?"

         Without warning, the book closed within her hands, just as the orb exploded with a briliant light engulfing the room, causing a great gust of wind knocking things all over the place, with Loona along with it. Hiting the wall, Loona fell to the floor in heap, just trying to stay awake.

         Unfortunately, her mind whirl as the same light shined around her form. Taking a look to her hand, she began to feel off, as if the spell was effecting her in some way.

         It was then everything went dark. Leaving Loona knocked out on the floor.
© Copyright 2023 🐺Wolfkingdom🏰 (UN: wolfkingdom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
🐺Wolfkingdom🏰 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056389-Boring-day-leads-to-Spell-Casting