*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056431
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1056431 added October 2, 2023 at 3:25pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Saw X
It was August 27th, 2023, and you were just sitting down to watch some AEW, "All in!"


After the show was over, you went to bed with a happy smile on your face, thinking it was the best wrestling show ever! However, throughout that week, you fought tooth and nail against the trolls, defending CM Punk, saying that he did no wrong whatso-goddamn-ever! However, despite your best effort, CM Punk, was ultimately fired from AEW.
Letter announcing the termination of CM Punk

When you saw this announcement, you became so upset that you went onto Twitter and sent death threats to Tony Khan!


You then spend the rest of the month crying your eyeballs out, only coming back online to defend yourself or AEW against a random troll or two.

This would go on until September 14th, 2023, when you went to the Hibachi Grill to meet up with the rest of your family!
The front entrance of Ronin Hibachi Grill.

While there, you noticed how smug that bastard Ross was! if you weren't sitting on the other side of the table with your screaming kids, you would of walked on over and beat his ass right then and there! However, before much could be done, two of your nieces would suddenly get into a bloody fight, just because one of them poked the other one. Ross would start chuckling at this while bringing up the Christmas incident. This made you so furious, that you picked up your plate of rice and dumped it on him! Ross didn't get phased by it, but the restaurant staff took huge umbrage to it and kicked your group out! As you leave with your kids and your girlfriend, bitching and whining up a storm at you, you would be walking with your son in hand as you two leave the restaurant.
Father and Son leaving the Hibachi Grill!

Your family would then drive home in awkward silence as you fume about how much of an asshole Ross is! That Saturday, you woke up feeling quite depressed and decided to play an old video. It was an old video of your late father cooking up BBQ chicken with vegetables! Once again, as you watch this video, tears would be streaming down your face, as you wished he would come back from the grave and kick Ross's ass for everything he has done so far! You cry out even more when you get to the scene where he is praying with the children.
Grandpa praying with the kids before supper!

Nowadays, instead of eating a healthy, home cooked meal, the kids are either forced to live in the woods, live in lock-up, or forced to live under the roof with that cruel, Mexican-American family! All this because that Bastard Ross won't stop running his mouth about shit!

Nothing much would happen again until a week later, on September 22nd, 2023, you would be at a HS football game with your family! Of course, Ross was at some stupid Broadway play, but you were all out there to have a good time! However, some people at the game decided to talk some shit to your family for some reason. Your brother, who was drunk as all Hell from Moonshine, decided to start swinging at them! Unfortunately, that was when the cops got called in!


Your family tried to talk the cops out of releasing him, but they wouldn't listen to reason! You would later get a picture of your brother taken at the hospital after the fight.
Injured head of a sibling

You couldn't believe it, he is badly injured and the cops are still taking him to jail! But that wouldn't be the worst of it!

On September 25th, 2023, you would be out by the pool watching the little shits swim! You would start to nod off after getting your humongous belly full of junk food! Hours later, you would be rudely woken up by your girlfriend while feeling an intense, burning sensation across your face! You would then look in the mirror and see that your face has been severely sunburned!
A sibling's Sun-burnt face!

You would then rush to the hospital where you are given cream with some Aloe in it!

On September 29th, 2023, you would be woken up by some horrible news! Apparently, one of your nephews has just been arrested for no reason whatsoever at a sporting event!


This would burn you up so much, you just HAD to find someone to let your anger out on! Thankfully, you decided to check up on your asshole brother's twitter account and see he is seeing another horror movie, "Saw X!"


You couldn't fucking believe it! People in your family are either getting sick with COVID or are getting locked up, AND THIS ASSHOLE IS OUT WATCHING MOVIES AGAIN?!? OH HELL NO!

You, your girlfriend, and your sister's family would then hop into your SUV and rush out to the new theater that plays movies in XD format to try to get in, and thankfully, you got your tickets!

As your group sits outside of the movie theater, you would feast on the burgers and chili cheese fries that you have picked up from Checkers.


While your group eats, you see that asshole Ross and his psychopathic friend going into the theater. Your group would hesitate before you all would go inside to watch the movie. You would get the collectable popcorn bins for everybody before you would go into the showroom. You all would then sit in the back of the theater so that your group could see Ross and his buddy. Just as you try to pull out your camera, an older woman would suddenly get in your face! She tells you not to think about video taping or taking pictures or she would flag down management! You just roll your eyes before putting the camera away. After the movies, your group decided to follow Ross and his buddy to the nearest ice cream parlor, Andy's.
Logo for the ice cream parlor, "Andy's Frozen Custard."

Your group would once again sit in the parking lot and watch the two eat ice cream before someone walks up to your SUV and knocks on the window. You would realize quickly that it was the manager. You ask what was wrong and the management said that, "If you aren't going to order anything, then you need to leave!" This pissed you off so much that you just wanted to swing a punch, right then and there, but ended up swallowing down your pride and agreeing to leave.

After you drop off your sister and her kids, you would go back home with your girlfriend and turn on some Fortnite to play to help with your sour mood.
Miss Piggy playing some Fortnite!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056431