*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056603
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1056603 added October 2, 2023 at 3:48pm
Restrictions: None
Theme 1 Halloween, The Witching Hours, Magical Projects
Prompt: Theme 1 Halloween, The Witching Hours, Magical Projects
For Halloween and Spreading The Love Merit Badges
Write about Halloween.

Halloween. I like having fun with Halloween. I like getting out my Dancing Frankenstein who dances to Monster Mash and stuffed Dancing Black Cat who dances to Black Magic Woman.

My son was little, I dressed him as the Joker from Batman, Gizmo from Gremlins, a mad scientist, ET and I wore a dress like Gertie. I was almost 30 and dressed like a little girl Gertie. I took my son to a Halloween Party at my job at the Nursing Home. I had to go top Sears afterwards to pick up an order and the man was so befuddled he couldn't think straight. He couldn't find my order. What? He never watched ET?

I dressed my son as a blue bunny when he was a year old. He wore a blue sleeper outfit with white bunny ears and a cotton tail.

I dressed as a witch when I was a kid. I went as Charity Trask from Dark Shadows one year who was possessed and dressed like a floozy. I wore a pink taffeta dress and a lot of make up. I was thirteen. The year before I dressed as Bonnie Parker and carried a toy gun. I told everyone whose door I went to, I rob banks. Clyde would be along shortly. One year I dressed as Audra Barkley from The Big Valley. I was a Roaring 20's Girl in Fifth Grade. I loved the dress and hat and pearls.

I went to a 1920's Tea and dressed as Mary Crawley in a lavender dress seven years ago. It was two parts. I wore a pearl headband. I think it's the last time I dressed as a character even though it wasn't Halloween. I loved it.

In College, I dressed as a saloon girl and my boyfriend dressed as a Sheriff. We won best costumes and cutest couple.

If I was a little girl, I would want to dress as Elsa of Frozen. I saw a cool long black dress and cape at Hot Topics when Twilight was out, I wanted to buy it and dress as a vampire. I didn't.

My mother dressed like Dorothy of The Wizard Of Oz and wore red shoes and carried a basket with my stuffed black Toto dog. It was cute. My son dressed like a Nazi Keizer. He dressed like Eddie Munster one year. Cute. His wife dressed like Cleopatra.

I live in the country and we don't get Trick Er Treaters anymore. I see costumes in the store. The one town decorates with scarecrows outside of stores. Bats, spiders, witches. It is nice when stores and towns decorate for holidays. I could wear my Twilight T-shirts, Twilight jewelry, dark red lip stick, my vampire ring with fangs and visit people. I used to dress like that when I went to the Twilight movies. What am I doing for Halloween? Watching Halloween movies all month. I am still recovering from knee replacement surgery. Watching movies and eating Halloween candy works for me. I hope you have enjoyed reading this.

Beautiful Halloween Poser of a vampire Princess and her black cat by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056603