*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056718
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1056718 added October 4, 2023 at 12:52am
Restrictions: None
Egypt
Prompt: Egypt is the prompt today in reference to the Bible.

Egypt is mentioned 700 times in the Bible. Moses was born in Egypt and was a Prince. He lead the slaves out of Egypt with God's help. Plagues like boils, darkness, locusts, death, flies and frogs invaded the land. Ramses let the slaves go with Moses finally after all the plagues.

When ever there was famine in his land, Abraham went to Egypt. Cloepatra ruled Egypt but she was mean. The Nile River was in Egypt.

Egypt was a place of refuge and also wickedness. If memory serves me right, Joseph was King in Egypt after his brothers threw him in the pit. Joseph was sold into slavery and later befriended royalty and became King.

Egypt seemed like a go to place and people could find some happiness there but like today, any place can have problems. This is where God comes in. We do need him. Egypt is a big part of Biblical history.

An image for my blog group




© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056718