*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056774-Look-What-You-Made-Me-Do-By-Taylor-Swift
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1056774 added October 4, 2023 at 10:55pm
Restrictions: None
Look What You Made Me Do By Taylor Swift
48 Hour Music Challenge
Look What You Made Me Do By Taylor Swift

This video shows a zombie Taylor climbing out of a grave. A spooky cemetery. There is a car in fire. She dances around and this video is dark. It is like she had a bad romance. I have been there. It is like a nice girl turns bad. Her music has changed over the years. This is like a spooky Halloween video. She is on the phone and says the old Taylor is dead. Look what you made me do. She turned bad. She wears all these fancy dresses. She talks about games and how she feels dead. Is this song a cry for help?

I couldn't get into this song. I like a few dark things. Taylor wasn't always like this. I will just listen to her old music. The sweet Taylor with beautiful heartfelt songs. I saw it was Taylor and had to listen to this song. I was curious. Maybe she went through another bad romance that triggered this song. Now, she is seeing a football player and I hope it works out. Maybe she will cheery songs and be the old Taylor.

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056774-Look-What-You-Made-Me-Do-By-Taylor-Swift