*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056982-Unhappy-Musicians-and-Unhappy-Warlocks
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#1056982 added October 8, 2023 at 8:51am
Restrictions: None
Unhappy Musicians and Unhappy Warlocks
And I'm not so happy myself. But that's my own problem.

I had to miss yesterday, but here is the final chapter in this short branch:

* Interactive: "A Double Concerto of Doubt
* Public: "A Double Concerto of Doubt

There's a commentary thread in the forum—"Commentary: "Sonata for Six Hands ...""  —that confesses how self-indulgent the chapters were.

Next? Ummm ...

I've been trying to finish off a commission (that's why I threw those Preston Spinks chapters in, to buy myself some time) but I'm still not through what I need to get through. I only need to write six chapters, but I've only got three, and am having a hard time figuring out what to put into them. But the best way to finish them is to give myself no choice, so here we go.

It will start tomorrow with a sequel to "The Unhappy Warlock. Will has apprenticed himself to Professor Blackwell, and has been cycled so far through two impersonations, first as Yumi Saito, then as Kelly Cooper (Chelsea's mom). Blackwell didn't know about the last one, and after returning to town to find Will where he wasn't expecting him, has told Will that he needs to return to Yumi or to find some other face, as Mrs. Cooper will not serve.

© Copyright 2023 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056982-Unhappy-Musicians-and-Unhappy-Warlocks