*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056998-October-is-Busy
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1056998 added October 8, 2023 at 3:37pm
Restrictions: None
October is Busy!


Mercy sakes - people are just dropping out of OctoPrep this year. So far 10 writers have missed that 72 hour deadline. Well darn. I hate to see that.

Life seems busy here in Roundup. The museum had 2 assessors visit the other day. They were checking our structures and our exhibits. So now we need to put their recommendations into practice. Umm, well, when you have a treasurer who has had her position for 45 years. Yes, you read that correctly, it's a bit difficult at times.

Also my church is having nightly seminars about the book of Daniel from the Bible. Interesting, although for most of us it is a refresher course. I love the story of Daniel and his friends. I cannot imagine getting plucked from your country, your family and friends, and deposited in another country. Then being told you have to learn the culture, the language and become advisors to the King.

Babylon at that time in history was a world power. Yes, I know China was also powerful as well. But Babylon was over the top in power and wealth. You can still see part of the Ishtar Gate in Berlin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon

Now I am off to a museum meeting to hear about the final report from the assessors. Should be interesting.





© Copyright 2023 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056998-October-is-Busy