*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057012
Rated: 13+ · Book · Religious · #2305857
Follows the sociopolitical and anthropological elements of the Bible across time
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1057012 added October 13, 2023 at 1:15am
Restrictions: None
References & Copywrite Info

REFERENCES

Baber, Harriet. Origen, Radical Biblical Scholar  Guardian News & Media Limited, 10 June 2010. Accessed 1 October 2023.

Fairchild, Mary, The Bible Timeline   LearnReligions, DotDash Meredith Publishie ng. 6 June 2022. Accessed 1 October 2023.

Fores, Vincent. The Majority Text vs. The Critical Text  Darkness to Light. University of Valencia Press. 16 June 1998. Accessed 1 October 2023.

Frontline. Emergence of the Four Gospel Canon  , From Jesus to Christ, The Storytellers, Public Broadcasting Service (PBS), April 1998. Accessed 1 October 2023.

DOCUMENTARY MOVIES

Adullam Films. LLC. "Bridge to Babylon: Rome, Ecumenism, and the Bible." Christian J. Pinto, Dir. 2016. Accessed 1 October 2023.

VIDEOS

Fullmer. "How We Got the Bible: Ancient Manuscripts to the King James Version," FullmerGems. 19 December 2021. Accessed 1 October 2023.

Winger, Mike, "How We Got the Old Testament Canon: Evidence For the Bible, Pt. 11," Biblethinker.org. 10 August 2016. Accessed 1 October 2023.

Winger, Mike, "How We Got the New Testament: Evidence For the Bible, Pt. 12," Biblethinker.org. 19 September 2016. Accessed 1 October 2023.

Winger, Mike, "The Real Story of the New Testament: Evidence for the Bible, pt.13," Biblethinker.org. 26 September 2016. Accessed 1 October 2023.

COPYWRITE INFORMATION

Biographical and common knowledge comes from publicly shared information on Wikipedia that is available to everyone or nearly everyone. It is used in the broadest sense that has been accepted as valid by multiple users; therefore complies with the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License   Permission is herby granted to redistribute any and all information, verbatim or modified, providing that you also comply with the terms of the Creative Commons Deed.

© Copyright 2023 Eric Wharton (UN: ehwharton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Eric Wharton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057012