*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057507
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2306603
Misadventures of a pocket sized dragon.
#1057507 added October 20, 2023 at 3:01pm
Restrictions: None
The Princess
The voice was soft, warm, & gentle as befitting the princess it belonged too. Wait a sec... A princess?! My mind swirled with what this might mean for me. Was I to be brought forth to be killed? Maybe the castle wizard needed my wings? As my mind concocted the means of my demise a knock came at the door. The princess hurriedly, but gently picked me up & hid me in her long hair. A knight stepped through. "The King, erm your father awaits you at dinner. You must come immediately." The princess followed the knight down the tower stairs. She somehow managed to sneak me into an inner pocket of her dress. Supper was an interesting affair. The princess was quite deft at sneaking pieces of meat without the king noticing. The dinner talk was dull being of politics and the same old tales all kings boast of. After dinner a man with sweeping robes swept into the room. It was the castle wizard & he was looking at the princess with a curious expression. Did his magic detect me? Was I about to become potion ingredients?
© Copyright 2023 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057507