*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057582
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1057582 added October 17, 2023 at 7:54pm
Restrictions: None
Dark Shadows, Lara Parker
Prompt: Lara Parker, the witch from the first Dark Shadows has died. This saddens me. I loved the first Dark Shadows. I loved Angelique. I adored Lara Parker.

Dark Shadows got me through Junior High. Junior High was rough. I learned about vampires, witches, ghosts, everything supernatural.

Barnabas. Angelique. They were my favorite couple. I wanted them together. I was relieved when Branwell and Catherine were a couple in love in Parallel time. They were played by Jonathan Frid and Lara Parker. Lara was beautiful and the perfect witch. Barnabas was charming and all women loved this vampire. I was charmed.

Quentin the ghost. He and Angelique were in love in The Night of Dark Shadows.

Carolyn. Victoria. Maggie. Willie. Roger and Elizabeth. Dr. Julia Hoffmann. Chris Jennings. So many characters.

Vampires. Werewolves. Witches. Frankenstein. Ghosts. Everything supernatural. I loved all those storylines. Going back into the past. Parallel time. It was great.

I have all the episodes on DVD. I love the storylines, characters, the music and the actors.

Lara Parker. My favorite witch. The second Dark Shadows series was good. The original Barnabas and Angelique were the best. They were Barnabas and Angelique. Jonathan Frid. What a great 🧛‍♀️

I once got mad at a substitute Gym teacher in Junior High. I did an Angelique on her. I had a crochet doll and I tied a ribbon around her neck and pretended it was the Gym Teacher. I felt better and put the doll my dresser drawer. I went to school the next day. The Gym teacher had the flu. I felt so bad and I couldn't wait to get home. I took the ribbon off the dolls neck. The next day, the teacher was better. I know I didn't do that but I was convinced I did. No more pretend spells for me. I was 13. LOL.

The movie Dark Shadows 2012. I didn't care for the woman who played Victoria Winters. Carolyn. Not impressed. Michele Pfeiffer was great as Elizabeth. David and Roger were great and so was Dr. Julia Hoffmann. I love that Alice Cooper was in it. He was perfect.

Johnny Depp. I love Johnny Depp but it is hard to choose a favorite Barnabas. Johnny was beautiful and great. Jonathan Frid was Barnabas but Johnny Depp can play anyone. The cameos of Jonathan Frid, Lara Parker, David Selby and Kathryn Leigh Scott. It was brief. These actors made Dark Shadows what it was. They needed 5 minutes at least. I always pause it when I watch it on DVD so I can watch the original characters. The mansion burned down. I didn't like that. I liked the movie but I love the original Dark Shadows best.


I made two scrapbooks of Dark Shadows of pictures I saved. I have 2 autographed pictures of Lara Parker, {Lara Parker sent them to me personally}one of Johnathon Frid, David Selby and Kathryn Leigh Scott. I once got emails from Denise Nickerson who played Amy Jennings.

Dark Shadows. Angeliques spells, her antics, her love for Barnabas, Barnabas and his victims and he overcome being a vampire 🧛‍♀️
The memories of Dark Shadows. Dark Shadows will always live on in our memories. Thanks for reading. Lara Parker and Jonathan Frid. All the cast and characters. I love you.

Beautiful Halloween Poser of a vampire Princess and her black cat by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057582