*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057823-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---Malibu-Horror-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1057823 added October 22, 2023 at 5:31pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - Malibu Horror Story
It was October 16th, 2023, and you have just gotten home from the hospital! You couldn't believe that the bastard Ross would bring COVID back from all of those filthy Mexicans! But anyways, you are back home with your loving family! However, the next day, on October 17th, 2023, you would get some startling news. It seems like your sister is kicking out one of her sons! Apparently, he grabbed one of her ash trays and chucked it at her in a furious rage! She called the cops to get him thrown out, but he wouldn't leave the house quietly!


He would be taken to jail that night. You ask your sister what she is going to do and she said that he is just going to have to live on the streets now!

On October 19th, 2023, You would get pestered by your girlfriend again...She wants you to take her and the kids to see the new "Paw Patrol" movie!
A child going to the movies to see the new "Paw Patrol" movie.

You didn't want to argue with her again, so you begrudgingly agreed to take them to the movies to see it.


You were glad that this shit show is finally over! As soon as you got home, you would heat up a few frozen pizzas to help get you feeling better again!

On October 20th, 2023, you would a bunch of notifications from your family. You would find out that the bastard Ross is seeing another dumb Indian movie that night! You would shrug at this news before your family packs up and heads to a HS game! During a game, some people get into another scuffle and one of your brothers get drunk and start a fight again, getting himself arrested in the process!


Your family would once again cause another stink before leaving the ball game for the night! On your way home, you would stop by somewhere to help relieve the nerves of you and your family...McDonald's!


On the morning of October 21st, 2023, your family would be woken up by loud banging noises before losing power. You would then realize that some conduits have exploded in your neighborhood!


Because of this, you and your family would have to go all day without any power whatsoever! While still furious, you decided to pick up your phone to check in on that bastard's Twitter and see that he is planning to see another horror movie!
Poster for the new horror movie, "Malibu Horror Story!"

This movie looked awesome and just as you were planning to go see it...
"Honey, I think we should take some COVID tests, your son is running some very high fever!" Your blood runs cold again! YOU JUST RECOVERED FROM THIS SHIT LAST FUCKING WEEK! THERE IS NO GODDAMN WAY IN HELL COULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO GET SICK FROM COVID AGAIN!!!

Unfortunately, you and your girlfriend took the tests, along with your kids, and everyone has came back...positive...
ARE YOU MOTHER FUCKING KIDDING ME?!? YOU JUST RECOVERED FROM THIS, AND YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY HAS TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW BECAUSE OF IT!

After your whole family went to the hospital, you would get even more shocking news...your aunt has also gotten COVID, and doesn't seem to be doing so good...she may die from this...this started to make your blood boil...
THIS SHIT WOULD NOT HAVE FUCKING HAPPENED IF THAT FUCKING BASTARD ROSS, DID NOT GO TO THE INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER, PICKED UP COVID, AND BOUGHT IT THE FUCK BACK TO HIS HOME TOWN! EVERY GODDAMN TIME HE GOES TO THAT PLACE, HE PICKS UP SOME VILE DISEASE, THEN BRINGS IT BACK HOME AND GETS EVERYONE FUCKING SICK! IF YOUR AUNT DIES FROM THIS SHIT, HER BLOOD IS ON ROSS'S HANDS BECAUSE HE IS, ONCE AGAIN, RESPONSIBLE FOR YET, ANOTHER OUTBREAK OF THIS FUCKING CRAP!!!

As you lay down in the hospital in excruciating pain, you would hear your children screaming their heads off while they suffer from pain and agony from the disease!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057823-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---Malibu-Horror-Story